||Property Service Supervisor
|Hours of Work
||Average 24 - 40 hours per week, depending on business levels.
Mainly evening work in a 7-day a week operation.
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and overall appearance of all back of the house areas, ooffice and storage areas, in a timely and organized manner, ensuring a safe and secure environment.
Assist Room Attendants and Guests by performing assigned “heavy” tasks.
Respond to guest requests in a timely manner
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position i.e. extensive walking, frequent bending, stooping and stretching. Should be able to occasionally lift and carry items weighing as much as 75 lbs and pull/push up to 500 lbs.
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail.
- Provide courteous, professional and attentive Guest service at all times
- Capable of creative problem solving i.e. will take appropriate action to satisfy guests.
- Maintain a excellent working relationship with all departments and promote a professional team environment
- Good communication skills, approachable, friendly demeanor and a positive attitude at all times.
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred but not necessary.
- Knowledge of WHMIS preferred but not required.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent high level of cleanliness in linen and storage rooms, washroom facilities, service elevators and all back of the house areas, by following set cleaning procedures and continuous monitoring.
- Collecting soiled linen and trash from the housekeeping bags, moving furniture and cleaning fireplaces as per assignment or set procedures.
- Assist with periodical cleaning tasks as requested.
- Take ownership of the timely completion and documentation of rotating cleaning tasks for assigned areas, according to procedures and standards.
- Timely delivery of linen and guest amenities as requested.
- Responsible for the collecting, sorting and removal of recyclables, as per guidelines.
- The immediate reporting of unsafe conditions and needed repairs, as per guidelines.
- Work in such a careful manner that damage to the building and its contents is prevented at all times.
- Complete all tasks in such a way that this will never cause major disruption and inconvenience to our guests and staff.
- Maintain cleaning equipment to the required standard of appearance and repair and ensure nothing is left unattended in guest corridors or other public areas.
- Respond to guest requests and deliver required supplies in a professional manner, within set timeframe.
- Work in accordance with Health and Safety mandates and Departmental Loss Prevention rules.
- Show continuous support for all environmental- and energy conservation initiatives.
- Handle chemicals as per WHMIS regulations.
- Ensure the security of all guest property, including lost & found items, storage rooms and equipment, by following guidelines provided.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through conduct, appearance and dress by following company policies & procedures.
- Contribute to the successful organization and morale of the Housekeeping Department and the overall company
- Other duties or tasks as assigned
Please forward your application to and include salary expectations.