United Kingdom 0207 117 6006 Local 1 604 932 0100North America 1 877 932 1777
|Job Title||Guest Experience Agent|
|Reporting Relationships||Guest Experience Manager|
|Hours of Work||32-40 hour per week|
Guest Services Agent is is expected to provide excellent customer service that exceeds the guests’ expectations from the moment of arrival through to their departure. This will be achieved by consistent teamwork with all other departments within Whistler Platinum. Guest Experience Agents will perform front desk as well as in home check ins.
• Previous guest service and/or concierge experience (min. 1 year) in a fast-paced environment
• Make a valuable welcoming impression to all Guests
• Conduct personalized in field check-ins at vacation properties or at the front desk based around guest arrival times into Whistler
• Check-out guests with proper instructions and details for their return
• Respond to guest issues, complaints, maintenance and housekeeping requests promptly and with assistance from supporting departments
• Answer questions providing accurate information about the vacation properties and local area/activities
• Manage all keys, parking passes, GDO’s, security codes, alarms, unit information details with confidentiality
Please forward your application to and include salary expectations.