Front Desk - Guest Experience Agent
||Front Desk - Guest Experience Agent
||The Guest Experience Agent provides excellent customer service beginning before a guests' arrival and through to their departure while exceeding guests' expectations. Guest Experience Agents will conduct in-home check-ins and liaise with guests to assist with concierge services.
||Guest Experience-Front Office Manager
|Hours of Work/Wage
||32 - 40 hours per week, rotating schedule including days, evenings and weekends.
|What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Make a valuable welcoming impression on all Guests
- Conduct personalized in field check-ins at vacation properties or at the front desk based around guest arrival times into Whistler
- Create accurate guest itineraries for all arriving guests and owners
- Check-out guests with proper instructions and details for their return
- Respond to guest issues, complaints, and maintenance and housekeeping requests promptly and with assistance from supporting departments
- Answer questions providing accurate information about the vacation properties and local area/activities
- Reply to all guest email and phone queries on a daily basis in a professional, timely and courteous manner
- Liaise with local tour and business operators in and around the Resort
- Keep current on all local information including operator schedules, events, and promotions
- Assist with guests special requests
- Run errands when requested
- Ensure that all administrative tasks are being effectively completed on a daily basis
- Other duties as required
|What are we looking for?
If you understand the value of providing guests with an exceptional experience and personalized attention, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a team member with Whistler Platinum.
The following skills and experience are required to be successful in this position:
- Previous guest service and/or concierge experience (min. 1 year) in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of the English language - written and verbal. Other languages an asset
- Excellent communication skills: able to listen, understand, clarify, and confirm
- High-level administration skills and computer skill set, writing, filing, tracking, organizing, and phone etiquette.
- Able to multi-task and remain organized and professional
- Able to uphold all guest confidentiality and hold guest privacy and security in the highest regard
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting and exceeding guest expectations in an unsupervised atmosphere
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good problem resolution skills, ability to think on one's feet, operating in a "win-win" fashion for guests and Whistler Platinum
- Be supportive of creativity and innovation and be willing to openly embrace change
- Outgoing, friendly and positive
- Absolutely punctual and professional
- Excellent grooming with professional image and attitude
- Great knowledge of Whistler area and local activities
- Valid BC Driver’s licence an asset
- Preference will be given to candidates who are able to make a one year commitment
Visa Requirements: You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We are unable to assist you in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining why you are a suitable candidate for this position.
|What benefits will I receive?
- TIME to enjoy the Whistler Lifestyle
- Discounts to EXPERIENCE Whistler activities
- BIKE PARK or recreational pass*
- Medical and dental BENEFITS*
- Staff OUTINGS and COMPETITIVE WAGES
Please forward your application to .