Guest Experience Agent
||Guest Experience Agent
||Guest Experience Manager
|Hours of Work/Wage
||WINTER POSITION STARTING NOVEMBER 2014. 32 - 40 hours per week, rotating schedule including days, evenings and weekends.
|What will I be doing?
Guest Experience Agent is expected to provide excellent customer service that exceeds the guests’ expectations from prior to their arrival through to their departure. This will be achieved by consistent teamwork with all other departments within Whistler Platinum. Guest Experience Agents will conduct in home check ins and liaise with guests prior to and during the guest’s stay to assist with concierge services.
|What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma and Post-Secondary Hospitality Education preferred
- Previous guest service and/or concierge experience (min. 1 year) in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of the English language - written and verbal. Other languages an asset
- Excellent communication skills: able to listen, understand, clarify, and confirm
- High-level administration skills and computer skill set writing, filing, tracking, organizing, and ph one etiquette.
- Able to multi-task and remain organized and professional
- Able to uphold all guest confidentiality holding guest privacy and security in the highest regard
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting and exceeding guest expectations in an un-supervised atmosphere
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of property management systems an asset
- Good problem resolution skills, ability to think on ones feet, operating in a "win-win" fashion for guests and Whistler Platinum
- Be supportive of creativity and innovation, and be willing to openly embrace change
- Outgoing, friendly and positive
- Absolutely punctual and professional
- Excellent grooming with professional image and attitude
- Great knowledge of Whistler area and local activities
- Valid BC Driver’s licence an asset
- Preference will be given to candidates who are able to make a one year commitment
|What benefits will I receive?
- Make a valuable welcoming impression to all Guests
- Conduct personalized in field check-ins at vacation properties or at the front desk based around guest arrival times into Whistler
- Check-out guests with proper instructions and details for their return
- Respond to guest issues, complaints, and maintenance and housekeeping requests promptly and with assistance from supporting departments
- Answer questions providing accurate information about the vacation properties and local area/activities
- Reply to all guest email and phone queries on a daily basis in a professional, timely and courteous manner
- Liaise with local tour and business operators in and around the Resort
- Keep current on all local information including operator schedules, events, and promotions
- Manage all keys, parking passes, GDO’s, security codes, alarms, unit information details with confidentiality
- Assist with guests special requests
- Run errands when requested
- Ensure that all administrative tasks are being effectively completed on a daily basis
- Other duties as required
Please forward your application to .