||Director of Operations
|Hours of Work/Wage
||Average 40-44 hours per week, depending on business levels
Full time, Salary, Year Round position
|What will I be doing?
The Maintenance Planner-Coordinator is responsible for organizing the implementation of all work orders and maintenance tasks. The Planner-Coordinator will also be expected to complete and assist in the completion of work orders. This individual will communicate with the property services administrator daily to create, complete and track all work orders required for all vacation properties. The Maintenance Planner-Coordinator will document all work and materials required to complete maintenance tasks. This position is a highly administrative position, but also requires some hands on maintenance work.
|What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience performing coordinator, planner and/or maintenance technician duties in a hospitality or contractor type atmosphere, preferably in a supervising role
- Computer educated, proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook at minimum
- High level administration skills – writing, filing, tracking, organizing
- Able to multi-task and remain organized and professional
- Knowledge of property management systems an asset
- Be a physically fit individual, able to climb a ladder and lift at least 50 lbs.
- Will possess a basic understanding of home maintenance and care
- Work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Be supportive of creativity and innovation, and be willing to openly embrace change
- Able to contribute to the successful organization and morale of the team
- Good problem resolution skills
- Team oriented
|What benefits will I receive?
- Arrange or perform the repair for all maintenance items as requested for properties managed by Whistler Platinum
- Administer or execute the completion of all tiling, painting, plumbing and carpentry projects and tasks when needed in a timely manner and on estimate targets.
- Dispatch maintenance technicians and/or subcontractors to vacation properties as required for major and minor maintenance issues.
- Inspect work completed by subcontractors and ensure quality prior to invoices being approved.
- Follow up with technician’s and sub-contractors regarding status of repairs and deficiencies.
- Provide all invoices for any purchases made to accounting with completed work order forms in a timely manner.
- Review all outstanding work orders every day to ensure any properties arriving have been attended to. Any outstanding items must be communicated in a timely manner.
- Communicate throughout the day with the property service administrator or via the Writeboard to let everyone know of any changes in status of properties.
- Control all maintenance inventory items.
- Oversee the care of company vehicles ensuring weekly checks are completed, regular servicing is scheduled and change of seasonal tires is addressed.
- Ensure maintenance technician’s adhered to company policies and communicate any issues to Director of Operations.
- Perform annual staff evaluations for maintenance technician’s in conjunctions with the Director of Operations.
- Assist in the implementation of a yearly preventative maintenance inspection program to ensure all properties are functioning to the highest level..
- Other duties as required.
Please forward your application to .