Owner Relations Assistant
||Owner Relations Assistant
||Reports to the Director of Owner Relations
|Hours of Work/Wage
||Full time (32-40 hours per week). Base wage $15-$17 per hour based on experience. Benefits include gym or ski pass program.
|What will I be doing?
This position will provide support in the Owner Relations Department. The role involves all administrative duties relating to owner relations including maintaining client accounts, liaising with realtors on property access and revenue requests and conducting weekly property inspections of non-rental homes and owner arrival inspections.
|What are we looking for?
- Proficient in word and excel
- Detail orientated
- Good communication skills
- Well presented
- The ability to work within a team or independently
- Good phone manner
- Flexibility and willingness to assist fellow workers where required.
- BC Driver license
- More than two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Permanent resident or visa greater than one year
- Experience in a similar industry an advantage
|What benefits will I receive?
- Set up new owners in system and liaise with all departments to ensure all relevant information is communicated relating to the property, and all documentation is received from owners and initial audit completed.
- Update and maintain owner contract binder and files
- Maintain and update spreadsheets with property information for caretaking and vacation properties
- Conduct weekly property inspections of non-rental homes
- Inspect properties prior to owner arrivals ensuring homes are represented at the highest standard.
- Bi-Annual audits of homes – Reviewing potential upgrades, guest feedback and comments, photographing and submitting in a report to Director of Owner Relations
- Drafting quarterly newsletters
- Sourcing costs for items to be purchased for homes
- Ensure reservations and property services are aware of last-minute owner cancellations and arrivals.
- Provide report to all departments on the first of the month listing properties currently on the real estate market. Report is to be updated when required and include listing realtor’s contact numbers and access arrangements
- Reviewing MLS reports for recent sales and or listings
- Bi-Monthly audits of website to ensure all upgrades have been photographed and new items inventoried in the homes.
- Contribute in month end processing
- Oversee rating certification for the properties
- Updating owner calendar as they are received and communicating to sales
- Liaising with accountants to ensure year end returns have been filed
- Liaising with accountants to ensure NR6 applications are completed for non-residents
- Communicate with maintenance department, property services and subcontractors on owner requests.
- All administrative duties as required by the Director of Owner Relations
- Assist other departments when required
- Other duties as required
Please forward your application to .