Property Services Administrator
||Property Services Administrator
||Property Services Manager
||Vacation Property Inspectors
|Hours of Work/Wage
The administrator is responsible for scheduling, prioritizing and dispatching all Property Services staff and subcontractors daily. The administrator ensures high standards of cleanliness and maintenance are exceeded in all residents. Position starts early October 2014.
- Knowledge of property management systems an asset
- Able to multi-task and remain organized and professional
- Excellent command of the English language – written and verbal.
- Excellent communication skills: able to listen, understand, clarify, and confirm
- High level administration skills – writing, filing, tracking, organizing, phone etiquette.
- Excellent grooming with professional image
- Able to uphold all guest confidentiality holding guest privacy and security in the highest regard
- Be supportive of creativity and innovation, and be willing to openly embrace change
- Able to contribute to the successful organization and morale of the team
- Coordinate special requests for services through maintenance, owner services or 3rd party housekeeping contractors.
- Dispatch/assign daily tasks to external cleaning companies, inspectors and maintenance (when Maintenance manager is away).
- Track keys, cell phones and other equipment at bedding and end of the day.
- Communicate throughout the day with the Front Desk Staff to ensure that all arrivals and departures go smoothly and that Front Desk is advised and updated regarding any arrival/departure issues.
- Liaises and follow up with the Maintenance manager and Front Desk Agents regarding maintenance issues for in house guests or owners.
- Respond quickly to any requests in a friendly and professional manner. Follow up to ensure client or team member satisfaction.
- Arrange delivery of items to vacation homes and bill where appropriate.
- Control and account for all inventory items removed and added to the stock room.
- Control and track all special items (unique to properties) being removed from properties for repair or cleaning (ie dry cleaning, furniture etc).
- Communicate special instructions for arrivals or departures with appropriate team members, and ensure completion.
- Liaise with Owner Relations Department to ensure all owner arrivals and requests are looked after.
Please forward your application to .