Finance & Administrative Coordinator
||Finance & Administrative Coordinator
|Hours of Work/Wage
||Full time Average 30-40 hours per week, depending on business levels. (Rotating shift work. Split shifts when business needs demand)
The Finance & Administrative Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing financial and general administration services to the Controller and Sales staff on a daily basis which includes processing credit card payments, rental agreements, posting invoices, managing rates and compiling weekly sales and revenue reports.
- High school diploma
- Experience with reservation or property management systems an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: able to listen, understand, clarify, and confirm
- Ability to work on own.
- High-level numerical, analytical, administration and organisational skills
- Highly polished phone manner and email etiquette.
- Able to uphold all guest confidentiality and hold guest privacy and security in the highest regard
- Proficiency with Outlook and Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel
- Familiar with Sage Simply accounting software an asset
- Team oriented, energetic, outgoing, friendly and positive
- Absolutely punctual and professional
- Knowledge of Whistler area and local activities an asset
- Processing credit card payments and rental agreements
- Posting guest & owner invoices in PMS and Sage
- Managing availability, inventory and rates in third party extranets
- Compiling weekly/monthly sales and revenue reports
- Respond to client inbox emails and phone inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Review all upcoming reservations to ensure accuracy and consistency of information
- Inform guest of booking and cancellation policies
- Keep current on all local information including operator schedules, events, and promotions
- Answer general telephone or email inquiries when applicable and refer calls to the appropriate staff person
- Consistently offer professional, engaging, and friendly service to guests about rates, accommodation options, and locations
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies
- Other duties as required.
Please forward your application to .