Vacation Property Inspector - contract or part-time
||Vacation Property Inspector - contract or part-time
||Property Services Manager
||Luxury Vacation Home Standards
|Hours of Work
||Contract or part time work based on either an hourly or set rate for each home in your portfolio, amount of work based on arrivals into homes within that portfolio.
Take ownership of the upkeep and setup of the homes in your personal portfolio. Responsible for meticulous inspection of the services provided by housekeeping and maintenance teams for Whistler Platinum's luxury vacation properties. Ensure high standards of cleanliness are exceeded in all areas of the home and ensure proper protocol is followed when they are not.
- Able to physically meet the responsibilities of the position i.e. walk/stand for a long period of time, carry and lift items weighing as much as 20 lbs and pull/push up to 100 lbs.
- Keen eye for detail
- Work well independently
- Able to delegate requests and develop great working relationships.
- Passion for order and quality in hospitality.
- Capable of creative problem solving.
- Good communication skills, approachable, friendly demeanor, and a positive attitude at all times.
- Proven ability to excel in a team environment.
- Prior housekeeping experience or similar role preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Clean and valid BC Driver’s License
- Inspect high-end luxury vacation property homes pre and post arrival of guests.
- Follow specific timelines and protocol involved in the inspection process and ensure our vacation properties are properly readied for VIP arrival.
- Organize and complete projects daily, weekly, seasonally or as required.
- Coordinate special requests for services through maintenance, owner services or 3rd party housekeeping contractors.
- Prompt and accurate reporting of completed or incomplete services, reporting of any properties unable to be serviced or inspected, according to set procedures.
- Provide minor housekeeping touchup services when required with the highest regard for our specific clientele base.
- Respond quickly to any requests in a friendly and professional manner. Follow up to ensure Client or Team member satisfaction.
- Take ownership of the timely completion and documentation of rotating cleaning and maintenance tasks and for vacation properties - according to set procedures.
- The immediate reporting of unsafe conditions and needed repairs, as per guidelines provided.
- Work in such a careful manner that damage to the building and its contents is prevented at all times.
- Work in accordance with Health & Safety mandates and Departmental Loss Prevention rules.
- Show continuous support for all environmental- and energy conservation initiatives.
- Ensure upmost security of all client property (including lost & found items), storage rooms, owner lockups and equipment as per guidelines provided.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through conduct, appearance and dress by following company policies & procedures as outlined in the Team Member handbook.
- Contribute to the successful organization and morale of your team and the overall company
- Other duties or tasks as assigned.
Please forward your application to and include salary expectations.