Vacation Property Inspector
||Vacation Property Inspector
||Property Services Manager
|Hours of Work/Wage
||WINTER POSITION STARTING NOVEMBER 2014
32- 40 hours per week, depending on business levels
Day shifts in a 7-day a week operation
Responsible for meticulous inspection of the services provided by housekeeping and maintenance services teams for Platinum's high-end vacation properties. Ensure high standards of cleanliness are exceeded in all resident areas and ensure proper protocol is followed when they are not.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Clean and valid BC Driver’s License
- Able to physically meet the responsibilities of the position i.e. walk/stand for a long period of time, carry and lift items weighing as much as 20 lbs and pull/push up to 200 lbs.
- Keen eye for detail
- Work well independently
- Able to delegate requests and develop great working relationships.
- Passion for order and quality in hospitality.
- Capable of creative problem solving.
- Good communication skills, approachable, friendly demeanor, and a positive attitude at all times.
- Proven ability to excel in a team environment.
- Prior housekeeping experience or similar role preferred.
- Knowledge of WHMIS preferred but not required.
- Inspect high-end vacation property homes pre and post arrival of guests.
- Follow specific timelines and protocol involved in the inspection process and ensure our vacation properties are properly readied for VIP arrival.
- Organize and complete projects daily, weekly, seasonally or as required.
- Coordinate special requests for services through maintenance, owner services or 3rd party housekeeping contractors.
- Prompt and accurate reporting of completed or incomplete services, reporting of any properties unable to be serviced or inspected, according to set procedures.
- Provide minor housekeeping touchup services when required with the highest regard for our specific clientele base.
- Respond quickly to any requests in a friendly and professional manner. Follow up to ensure Client or Team member satisfaction.
- Take ownership of the timely completion and documentation of rotating cleaning and maintenance tasks and for vacation properties - according to set procedures.
- The immediate reporting of unsafe conditions and needed repairs, as per guidelines provided.
- Work in such a careful manner that damage to the building and its contents is prevented at all times.
- Work in accordance with Health & Safety mandates and Departmental Loss Prevention rules.
- Show continuous support for all environmental- and energy conservation initiatives.
- Handle chemicals as per WHMIS regulations.
- Ensure upmost security of all client property (including lost & found items), storage rooms, owner lockups and equipment as per guidelines provided.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through conduct, appearance and dress by following company policies & procedures as outlined in the Team Member handbook.
- Contribute to the successful organization and morale of your team and the overall company
- Other duties or tasks as assigned.
Please forward your application to and include salary expectations.