||Property Inspectors are responsible for meticulous inspection of the services provided by housekeeping and maintenance teams for Whistler Platinum's high-end vacation properties. Property Inspectors ensure high standards of cleanliness are exceeded in all resident areas and make certain proper protocol is followed when they are not.
||Property Services Manager
|Hours of Work/Wage
||32- 40 hours per week, depending on business levels
Day shifts in a 7-day a week operation
|What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Inspection of housekeeping standards with light housekeeping duties on occasion.
- Inspect high-end vacation property homes pre and post arrival of guests.
- Follow specific timelines and protocol involved in the inspection process and ensure our vacation properties are properly readied for VIP arrival.
- Organize and complete projects daily, weekly, seasonally or as required.
- Coordinate special requests for services through maintenance, owner services or 3rd party housekeeping contractors.
- Prompt and accurate reporting of completed or incomplete services, reporting of any properties unable to be serviced or inspected, according to set procedures.
- Provide minor housekeeping touch-ups services when required with the highest regard for our specific clientele base.
- Take ownership of the timely completion and documentation of rotating cleaning and maintenance tasks and for vacation properties - according to set procedures.
- Work in such a careful manner that damage to the building and its contents is prevented at all times.
- Show continuous support for all environmental and energy conservation initiatives.
- Ensure upmost security of all client property (including lost & found items), storage rooms, owner lockups and equipment as per guidelines provided.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through conduct, appearance and dress by following company policies & procedures as outlined in the Team Member handbook.
- Contribute to the successful organization and morale of your team and the overall company
- Other duties or tasks as assigned.
|What are we looking for?
If you understand the importance of only accepting the highest standards in cleanliness, delivering consistent home presentation and scheduling and working efficiently, you may be the person we are looking for.
The following skills and experience are required to be successful in this position:
- Prior housekeeping experience or experience in a similar role required.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Keen eye for detail
- Work well independently
- Able to delegate requests and develop great working relationships.
- Passion for order and quality in hospitality.
- Capable of creative problem solving.
- Good communication skills, approachable, friendly demeanor, and a positive attitude at all times.
- Proven ability to excel in a team environment.
- Clean and valid BC Driver’s License
- Able to physically meet the responsibilities of the position i.e. walk/stand for a long period of time, carry and lift items weighing as much as 40 lbs and pull/push up to 200 lbs.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are able to make a one year commitment
Visa Requirements: You must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We are unable to assist you in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining why you are a suitable candidate for this position.
|What benefits will I receive?
Please forward your application to .