|Hours of Work
||Average 32-45 hours per week, depending on business levels
(Rotating shift work. Split shifts when business needs demand)
To match vacation rentals and Whistler hotels to potential guests and sell lift tickets, lessons and activities in a professional and personable manner, while maintaining call quality standards and achieving monthly goals.
- High school diploma
- Hospitality degree / diploma an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: able to listen, understand, clarify, and confirm
- Second language an asset
- High-level analytical, administration and organisational skills to deal deal with multiple priorities simultaneaously
- Highly polished phone mannerism's and articulates email etiquette.
- Able to uphold all guest confidentiality holding guest privacy and security in the highest regard
- Be supportive of creativity and innovation, and be willing to openly embrace change
- Previous customer service in a fast-paced environment meeting and exceeding guest expectations
- Strong working knowledge of Outlook
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and property management systems an asset
- Good problem resolution skills operating in a "win-win" fashion for guests
- Team oriented
- Energetic, outgoing, friendly and positive
- Proactive with guests and while working unsupervised
- Absolutely punctual and professional
- Great knowledge of Whistler area and local activities
- Respond to guest inbox emails and phone inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Consistently offer professional, engaging, and friendly service to guests about rates, accommodation options, and locations
- Thoroughly review all upcoming reservations for accuracy, for example: the correct number of adults and children are noted in the booking; a confirmation letter was sent to the guest; arrival/departure dates are accurate
- Effective selling of the vacation properties using a thorough understanding of all options: layouts, room types, amenities, bedding, location, community activities and surrounding area
- Inform guest of booking and cancelation policies
- Arrange all transportation for guests to and from Whistler via taxi, bus, or limo etc. through appropriate channels.
- Assist with activity recommendations and bookings including Whistler Blackcomb lift tickets and lessons.
- Keep current on all local information including operator schedules, events, and promotions
- Assist with company extranets and maintaining inventory.
- Send confirmation letters to guests and continue communication prior to their arrival as necessary.
- Other duties as required.
Please forward your application to and include salary expectations.